As we look forward to serving you in our office, our primary concern is the safety of our patients and our team. As such, we are taking several precautions including:
- Screenings: We are screening all providers, team members, patients and visitors prior to their appointment and at arrival for COVID risk factors. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.
- Face Coverings: Based on recommendations from the CDC and mandates from local government, we are requiring masks to be worn for all visits. We ask that you bring your own protective face covering or mask and wear it while in the office.
- Limiting Visitors: We ask that you limit the number of visitors or family members accompanying you to your appointment to only one (1). We will kindly ask any other guests to wait in their vehicle.
- Virtual Check In: We ask that all patients check in virtually upon arrival by calling 615-324-1601. You will be notified by Phreesia text message when you can proceed into the office. If this step is bypassed, you may be asked to return to your vehicle until either a room is ready or the waiting area can accommodate the volume.
- Social Distancing: Please maintain good social distancing (about 6 feet or 2 arms’ length) between yourself and other people whenever possible. You will notice limited seating in the waiting room and signage throughout the clinic to assist with these efforts.
- Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You should wash your hands after touching any items or surfaces that may be frequently touched by other people and before touching your face. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cleaning Protocols: In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we have increased the cleaning frequency of high touch areas to every 2 hours by our team members.
- Telehealth: We will continue to offer telehealth as an option when appropriate and as long as insurances permits.
We are passionate about your care, and we are seeking to serve our patients in the safest manner possible. We hope you understand, we thank you for your cooperation and for trusting us with your care.
Please view the form below prior to your visit to Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability to Coronavirus/ Covid-19